Home maintenance costs really add up quickly when you’re living in Miami Gardens, Florida. It seems every time you turn around, you have to replace old appliances, make a few plumbing repairs, replace hoses or replant landscaping. Paying for handyman services can be very costly unless you can do some of the work yourself. However, many homeowners just don’t have the skills to take on a big plumbing job. If you are in a bind and need cash for home maintenance, you can always turn to Miami Gardens Title Cash for a little financial relief. We offer title loans Miami Gardens that can be used for any number of things. School teachers, bank tellers, cashiers and homemakers take out loans all the time to cover utility bills, home repairs, school clothes, landscaping bills or costly moves across town. The borrower always gets to decide when and where they’ll spend the money. All you have to do is fill out a short application, speak to a representative, sign your contract and the money is yours.Learn more
• When you don’t have enough cash to make your regular monthly payments.
• Cash from car title loans comes in handy when you have been hit with unanticipated bills or emergencies.
• To pay off or pay down other higher interest accounts.
• To reduce other costly financial obligations.
• To avoid penalties and late payment fees on debt.
• To avoid damage to your credit score by avoiding missed payments.
• When bill collectors are harassing you with calls.
If you have ever made a large purchase by taking out a loan, you may have used your home or vehicle as collateral to secure the loan. Essentially, collateral assures the lender they have something they can fall back on to sell if the borrower fails to make their payments.
Well, auto title loans work much the same way. Miami Gardens Title Cash places a lien against the title to your truck, SUV, car or motorcycle. The lien remains in place until the borrower completes their payments on the loan. The lien is removed and the title is returned to the borrower.
The title lender researches the value of your vehicle using the information supplied in the application. In most cases, the lender will offer the borrower between 50 to 75 percent of the vehicles value if the borrower has enough income to support their payments.
Florida has vehicle title loan regulations in place that determine the interest rate that lenders can charge their customers. For example, loan amounts of $2,000 or smaller would have an annual interest rate of 30 percent. Higher loan amounts typically have lower interest rates. Any title loan in Florida, which is more than $3,000 would carry an interest rate of 18 percent.
The borrower must sign an agreement to pay the principal and interest on the loan over a 30 day period or longer. You will be asked to make payments according to the repayment schedule included with your contract.
• A lien free car title in the borrowers name is a requirement for secured car title loans. In addition, to be considered for title loans Miami Gardens, you will need to be able to pledge a vehicle in running condition.
• All borrowers must supply us with their driver’s licenses to confirm they are 18 or older.
• Miami Gardens Title Cash will want to confirm that you have a method for repaying the loan.
Miami Gardens Title Cash offers a short online application, which most applicants can easily complete in just a few minutes. Listed below is the information you’ll need to fill in on the form:
• Your name, a phone number and the zip code for your home address.
• A mileage estimate, the make, model and body style with the year of the automobile.
In addition to applying online, you also have the option of applying over the telephone or at a loan store. We will respond immediately with a free instant loan estimate.
We want you to have a pleasant loan experience, so borrowers always retain the use of their vehicles when making payments on time.
Driving all the way across town to transact business isn’t appealing to anyone, so we maintain local loan stores in your area for your convenience.
There really is no purpose to apply rules or spending restrictions for simple auto title loans. The cash is yours to spend as you wish.
Fortunately, vehicle title loans are secured loans, so there is no need to spend time evaluating your credit score or turn you down for poor credit.
Submitting a free application for title loans Miami Gardens starts the process for quick cash.
• A title loan representative will give you a quick call to discuss income, loan terms and choosing a repayment plan. The call will provide you with important information about taking out a loan and how it all works, so you can feel comfortable with the process.
• You will be directed to the nearest loan store where you’ll meet with a loan representative who will close the loan. To complete the legal responsibilities, you will receive a detailed agreement explaining the loan terms and any agreements concerning the loan. To fulfill collateral requirements, borrowers are asked to turn in their paper car titles. You will be asked to take a few minutes to read and sign the contract.
• The representative from Miami Gardens Title Cash will close the loan and pay out the funds.